Five simple things that made my week.
1. These sweet handkerchiefsbecause they made wiping a runny nose a little more bearable. (Go here and here for more thoughts on using cloth handkerchiefs as a zero waste alternative.)
2. Chana masalabecause it came together quickly on the morning of a busy day, so that dinner would be convenient, healthy and homemade.
3. Level two knitting classbecause I’m moving beyond scarfs and onto hats. (For those following my year of buying nothing new, I’m happy to report the yarn was gifted and the needles were borrowed.)
4. Organizing my bulk jars at homebecause it makes grocery shopping fast and easy.
5. Commuting by bike in Februarybecause who could complain?
What do you have in store for the weekend? Whatever it may be, I hope it brings you joy!